Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Praise

Psalm 106:1-2

1.....Praise the Lord!
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
2....Who can list the glorious miracles of the Lord?
Who can ever praise him enough?


This past Sunday I was heading to our early praise and worship service. I was listening to K-Love radio station and they read these verses, and they stuck in my head.

Think about it. God is good!!!!!!!!!

There is an exclamation point. It's not,Ho Hum, God is good.

It says, GOD IS GOOD!

Praise the Lord, God is good!
His faithful love endures FOREVER.

Not for a few days, hours, or minutes.
FOREVER.

And that is a long time.

Who can list the glorious miracles of the Lord?
Who can ever praise him enough?

I was at work today. I have a new job and still getting used to it.
As I was working I started thinking about those verses.

And I started praising God for all my blessings.

My back was hurting (like I said, new job and not used to it), but I praised  God for that because that meant I was alive and had a job.

I praised him for waking me up in time this morning to get to work.

I praised him for blessings.

And my back stopped hurting.

When you get down and out....
Praise God!

When you don't feel like praising God...
do it anyway.....

Praise the Lord, for he is good!!!!!!

Blessings,
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment